Move bass note in a slash chord symbol?

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Move bass note in a slash chord symbol?
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 03:14:09 +0200

Hi all,

I have this rather long chord name that is taking too much horizontal space in a sheet I’m working on. How can I move the “/F” part beneath the rest of the chord like in the attached mockup? Ideally I would also like to further tweak the slash position individually, as it now appears too far down to me. I would rather have it vertically center-aligned with the F.

\version "2.19.15"

\chords <<
 bes:7sus4/f

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de