Re: no score displayed

From: MING TSANG
Subject: Re: no score displayed
Date: Sun, 3 May 2015 12:45:02 +0000 (UTC)

Andrew, Thomas, Phil, Brian & Martin:
Thank you all for taking time to answer my request. As few of you suggest this may be a bug, how do I report this to bug list.

Phil:  Thank you for your patience. I took your tiny sample demonstrating the error and put them is two lily files. one for v2.18.2 and one for 2.19.19.  I also copy & paste the output log file into each .ly file.   Also thank you for the work around.

Brian:  Thank you for pointing out the naked "8" in v2.18.2

Thomas:  Thank you for the explanation about the rest at the beginning of a staff .

Martin: Thank you for pointing out naked "8"

Andrew: Thank you for the info -- premature dying of context

Immanuel,
Ming.