Re: Size of 2.19.19 notation PDF

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Size of 2.19.19 notation PDF
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 08:36:12 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Scott" <address@hidden>
To: "Nick Payne" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 2:01 AM

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 08:02:08AM +1000, Nick Payne wrote:
I notice that the notation.pdf that I downloaded for 2.19.19 is about half
the size of its predecessors - 17.2Mb vs 30.8Mb for the 2.19.18 notation
manual. I downloaded it twice to verify and got the same size each time. On
a quick check of the file I didn't find anything obviously missing.

All the other manuals as PDFs are much the same size as previously with the exception of the snippets manual, which is about 75% of it's previous size.

I haven't received announcements about new development versions for
several times now.

Paul Scott

I seem to have lost the ability to get such announcements posted to the list. I have tried, and they don't appear.

--
Phil Holmes