Haydn bug fix

From: Abraham Lee
Subject: Haydn bug fix
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 14:37:42 -0600

All Haydn users,

I just discovered that I had a little bug in the font that messes up the spacing when using the \tied-lyric markup function (i.e., it introduced too much space between the tied text). This has been fixed and an updated set of fonts (v1.1) has been uploaded to fonts.openlilylib.org.

Happy Engraving!
- Abraham

P.S. Also, thanks to Joram's recent suggestion, I fixed a small html annoyance that caused data on the page to shift when hovering over certain hyperlinked images. No more shifting, now!