Re: Jianpu Notation

From: Super-User
Subject: Re: Jianpu Notation
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:51:38 +0800

Hello, everyone!

May I suggest having this project hosted on Github also?
The facilities on Github enables better managements of issues, goal, test cases, and of course, the codebase itself, especially code merges.
In addition, programmers unaware of / non-subscribing this mail-list can also contribute by making pull requests, as in any open-sourced projects.
To push it forward, I need consent of anyone else who have also contribute the code, and agree on the license GPL v3.

Thank you!

David Zhang