Re: What is the problem with "\relative"? (Was: Do we really offer the f

From: Ali Cuota
Subject: Re: What is the problem with "\relative"? (Was: Do we really offer the future?)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 11:12:20 -0500

Hello,

I am only a user and very thankfull, both for ly and for relative. I
would have had really thought much longer about ly if relative had not
be available. Now, I understand the pro of absolute, and I think the
solution is in the editors functionalities. If, let say Frescobaldi,
would offer a preprocessor to translate a block from relative to
absolute, this would be done. Relative is easy to write, absolute easy
to read, so why choose? Both is better...

Cheers,

Francois