回复: Jianpu Notation

From: Super-User
Subject: 回复: Jianpu Notation
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 10:44:15 +0800

> I just spotted \time 3/4 or 4/4, jianpu display " 6 - ." , I think it should be "6 - -".
Indeed, in Jianpu, dots follow only by quarter notes and below.
Plus, I made a mistake in the original version about rests. Rests beyond one beat are displayed as repeated "0"s e.g. "0 0 0 0" for whole rest.
In addition, I have noticed that in 2015-04-23_222211.png provided by Ming, slurs are sometimes drawn below note heads, it should be always in above.

Thanks!

David Zhang