Re: What is the problem with "\relative"? (Was: Do we really offer the f

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: Re: What is the problem with "\relative"? (Was: Do we really offer the future?)
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 20:53:08 +0200

On 23.04.2015 (19:40), Richard Shann wrote:

> Well, if you set up that mapping for Denemo you could get LilyPond's
> beautiful typesetting too :)

The last time I tried, it wasn't possible in denemo, I think because the
keyboard shortcuts were tied to specific octaves, or something like that.
I've also tried to get it to work in frescobaldi, but also with no luck.
MuseScore is the only frontend I've tried where it actually just works.
Maybe I have to do another round. But believe me - I HAVE tried!

Btw. I export from Musescore to xml and convert to ly, so the outcome is
always Lilypond.

Eyolf

--
Just when you thought you were winning the rat race, along comes a faster rat!!