Re: (hypothetical) Availability of LilyPond engravers

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: (hypothetical) Availability of LilyPond engravers
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 14:51:23 +0200

Hi Urs,

I hesitated to reply because of (2) but for the sake of completeness:

1. I would love to contribute because of the beauty of LilyPond
2. I have a very limited amount of time and therefore it is not worth
   counting me in.
3. Skills: I would say: average compared to people on this list.
   I think you know or you can have a look here:

http://www.mutopiaproject.org/ftp/RachmaninoffS/O23/rach-prelude23-05/rach-prelude23-05.ly
   which is code that I produce in a limited amount of time.
   Git etc. is no problem. Thanks for pointing me to scons.*
4. So far I am doing private projects only.

Cheers,
Joram

*: Is there any example available how you use Scons with LilyPond?