Re: centering different time signatures

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: centering different time signatures
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 16:50:16 +0200

Am 12.04.2015 um 02:32 schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi David,

No promises, just something hacked together.  This only moves time signatures belonging
to the same paper column as a criteron of vertical "relatedness."  Can't say if
that's a valid assumption.
Outstanding! Works great on all the examples I can see in this score.

Thanks!
Kieren.

p.s. Any thoughts on what tweak would force TimeSignature to appear (like !
forces Accidental)?  =)
I couldn’t carry it out, but what about the following approach: Create a music function to add \times before /every/ bar, add that function to toplevel-music-functions, \omit them except for the first, and use \once\override TimeSignature.stencil = #ly:time-signature::print for the bar concerned?
Just an idea.

Yours, Simon