forcing TimeSignature visibility

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: forcing TimeSignature visibility
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 09:41:02 -0400

Hi all,

From time to time in the score I’m currently engraving, I want to force the
time signature to “reappear” in a particular measure even though the time
signature is not changing at that moment.

I don’t want to add a new \time command in the note code (which, I believe,
might solve the problem in certain cases), since this is presentation-layer
tweak. But I can’t seem to find the proper incantation (e.g., break-visibility,
etc.) to make this happen. Any hints or doc-links would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>