Re: Staff Spacing

From: Chris Trahan
Subject: Re: Staff Spacing
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 14:57:41 -0500

Kieren,

Can you give me an example of how to use the \editionEngraver or show me where it is in the documentation? I searched Learning, Notation, Snippets, and Internal but I couldn't find it. Is it in version 2.18.2?

Thanks,
Chris

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 2:50 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Chris (et al.),

> I'm beginning to agree with you concerning \break.  I'm finding that manual
> line breaks need to be in one staff and one staff only in a system.

The \editionEngraver allows breaks to be set “outside” of any particular staff.
This is the only way I do it now, and I’ll never go back.  =)

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>