Re: Lilyjazz from a blind user

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Lilyjazz from a blind user
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 10:40:59 -0700 (MST)

Daniel,

Sorry for my late reply. I'll send you the source files later today for those scores. Hopefully they won't be too hard to follow :-)

Regards,
Abraham

On Sat, Apr 4, 2015 at 1:35 PM, Daniel Contreras [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am attempting to use lilypond to write jazz charts for a small jazz combo, and possibly a jazz trombone ensemble. I downloaded and installed the lilyjazz fonts from fonts.openlilylib.org. My question is pertaining to the sample PDF documents that came with the zip file. Is there a way I could get the lilypond source files that these documents derived from? If that is not available, I really just want to know the proper way of notating cords/changes. I read the section in the notation reference about court names, however, how does one for example write "A13 sharp 11"?  Sorry for the long post, thank you for any answers that would point me in the right direction.

Daniel Contreras