Score content spilling off left side of page

From: Stan Mulder
Subject: Score content spilling off left side of page
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:37:23 +0000 (UTC)

For some reason a score I made won't fit all the text on the left side of
the page. I cannot find anything different about this score than previous ones.

The first page looks okay, but it's the subsequent pages with the instrument
abbreviations that are getting cut off with no margin at all.

I'm not using margin commands. Not using the \paper block.

I can't really upload a snippet because it is too much data, but here's a
screnshot:

http://tradjazzbands.com//media/Screenshot%20from%202015-03-25%2016:19:01.png

Stan