Re: Directional NoteHead Stencil Support

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Directional NoteHead Stencil Support
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 09:20:05 +0100

David,

Yes!!! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

Seriously, that totally made my day. You are my hero. Scheme is not my native language ;-), but I am learning slowly. I did determine the need for that check, but was unsure how to do it. I think I have everything I need to make this sweet font work beautifully! Can't wait to show everyone!

Congrats to you and David, can't wait to see it!!
Pierre