special symbols

From: Francesco Petrogalli
Subject: special symbols
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:27:42 +0000

Hi,

here <http://tinypic.com/r/2cihc0w/8> you can see a file with some
graphics that I would like to render in my lilypond document.
The symbols are circled in red in the image:
1) the top one is a sort of bar sign with a zigzag tail, I want to use
it with the  meaning "keep going with this pattern";
2) the left one is a special sign I need to add to the \tempo indication, an
arrow pointing to the right, meaning "60 and more".

Now, I can imagine that symbol 1) can be rendered with some postscript
tweaks, I just want to make sure I am not missing anything that might
be easier than starting embedding postscript in the score (I am not
looking for the "%" like sign used to repeat the previous bar).

As for 2), I have no idea how I can make it. Well, maybe I could use
again a custom
symbol added with a markup to the first note of the measure, but then
I'll have to take care of the "note = beat" and make sure it is
uniform with the other standard tempo notations in the score... a
complication that I'd
prefer to avoid.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Francesco