Re: PDF portfolio of 2.19.17 docs

From: Nick Payne
Subject: Re: PDF portfolio of 2.19.17 docs
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 08:24:10 +1100

On 19/03/2015 07:25, J Martin Rushton wrote:
I've just had a look using Evince, the default Document Viewer 3.8.3
under GNOME.  When you open it up you get an advertising splash with
one page as a thumbnail.  Selecting "Attachments" though brings up a
list of the internal documents, each of which will open in their own
viewer if clicked upon.  Not perfect, and the index seems to be
missing, but usable.
The only reason I create the portfolio is because the index allows rapid search across all the manuals at once. Without it, you might as well just use the individual manuals...