suppress one bar number

From: address@hidden
Subject: suppress one bar number
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 07:14:47 +0000 (GMT)

I have a situation where a cadenza begins on one system, continues on the
following system, and ends at the end of that system.  I have to use \bar ""
for the break and that prints a bar number at the beginning of the line.
Furthermore, at the next \break after \cadenzaOff it prints the same bar
number.  Setting that bar number is no problem, but I want to suppress the
printing of the bar number in the middle of the cadenza after '\bar"" \break'.
Here is my test code:

\version "2.18.0"

\score {
 \relative c' {
  c1
  \cadenzaOn
  c1 c16-[ c c c-] \bar ""
  \break
  % suppress this bar number
  c16-[ c c c-]
  \cadenzaOff
  \bar "|"
  \break
  \set currentBarNumber = #3
  c1

The only thing I've found in searching the docs is for removing the bar number
engraver altogether.

-David