Re: Beam subdivision

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Beam subdivision
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 11:06:28 +1100

Trevor,

Thanks! Indeed lilypond is not doing the right thing, and needs to be adjustable by the user in this aspect.

I can do it the original way with explicit beam control, so there is a solution. It’s just very tedious and error prone - when there are several hundred of these in the score I am setting. The suggestion to make the commands into music functions will work fine for now. Thanks Kevin!

Andrew