Re: Fine piano pedals notation

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Fine piano pedals notation
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2015 13:40:36 +1100

Greetings,

I have the exact same issue with my contemporary scores (and no good solution I am afraid), so I will be interested in any response.

Just as a matter of intellectual property, the score you refer to for download is copyright Schott Japan 1982. I am not familiar with Japanese copyright law, but I would venture to say that the copyright is still in place at this time, so if you make a score you cannot distribute it. I am sure it’s fine for your own use.

Andrew