Re: Bar number after volta repeat

From: Klaus Blum
Subject: Re: Bar number after volta repeat
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 08:08:31 -0700 (MST)

Hi Seng,

if you add the Bar_number_engraver to a staff, you also have to add the
Timing_translator:

    \consists "Timing_translator"
    \consists "Bar_number_engraver"

A "cleaner" solution could be to completely remove those two engravers from
the score context and put them into the staff context. It could look like
this:

% ------------------------------------------------------------------------
\version "2.18.2"

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    \remove "Timing_translator"
    \remove "Bar_number_engraver"
  }
  \context {
    \Staff
    \consists "Timing_translator"
    \consists "Bar_number_engraver"
    alternativeNumberingStyle = #'numbers-with-letters
    \override BarNumber.break-visibility = ##(#t #t #t)

violinOne = \new Voice
\relative c'' {
  c1 d
  \repeat volta 2 { d }