Re: String Concatenation, and Use of Unicode characters

From: Michael Hendry
Subject: Re: String Concatenation, and Use of Unicode characters
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2015 22:41:51 +0000

Begin forwarded message:

From: Michael Hendry <address@hidden>
Date: 2 March 2015 22:16:34 GMT

Brilliant!

My only reservation is that I’ll have to treat your code as a black box, as I’m not (likely ever to be) up to speed in Scheme!

I use Frescobaldi as a front-end to LilyPond, and find the Music View that presents the PDF files very helpful in picking up errors as I type. For some reason I haven’t been able to work out, this doesn’t happen with your code.

I’ve attached the include files I use, in case they’re of interest.

Many thanks,

Michael