Re: Bug in articulate.ly

From: Anton Curl
Subject: Re: Bug in articulate.ly
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 10:44:24 +0100

On 28/02/2015 20:11, H. S. Teoh wrote:
Ideally, I'd like to be able to specify interpretations of elements in the typeset score, for example, something like: % (This is hypothetical syntax) | \interpret{ a1\prall } { b16 a gis b a2. } | which would cause the { a1\prall } appear on the score, but { b16 a gis b a2. } to be output to MIDI in its place. I know \articulate already expands prall trillers, but the idea is that you'd specify what should appear the score alongside with its specific interpretation (or one of the many possible interpretations thereof). Another example is that you could indicate "tempo rubato" and then specify as interpretation one of the many possible actual tempo(s) that would be used for rendering the MIDI.

Hi !

You can use tags for this:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/different-editions-from-one-source.html#using-tags