Re: Ambitus placement

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: Re: Ambitus placement
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:27:47 +0000

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
Thus I’d like to place the ambitus just before the time signature, after clef and key signature. How can I do that?

Hi Simon,

This should get your part of the way towards what you want. It puts the ambitus after the key signature, but produces an error and non-optimal spacing. The property you need to change is BreakAlignment, which determines the order in which these things appear. Hopefully someone else can help with the error.

\version "2.18.2"

\score {
  \relative {
    \override Score.BreakAlignment #'break-align-orders =
    #(make-vector 3 '(left-edge breathing-sign clef key-cancellation key-signature ambitus time-signature staff-bar cue-clef custos))
    \time 3/8 \key c \minor
    es'8 g c
  }
  \layout {