RE:strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet Vol 145 issue 124

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: RE:strange phenomenon from guitar bends snippet Vol 145 issue 124
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:12:56 +0100

Il giorno lun 16 feb 2015 alle 20:05, Stephen MacNeil <address@hidden> ha scritto:
I noticed in a past post Vol 145 issue 124 you were trying to remove tab from the guitar bends. Anyway I don't ever use tab myself and modified the ily file so there is no tab. if you still need it or find it helpful here it is. Let me know if it was helpful or if you found a better solution.

cheers
Stephen

\version "2.16.2" % absolutely necessary!

\header {

snippet-title = "Guitar string bending notation"

snippet-author = "Marc Hohl"

snippet-source = "http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1196"

Hi Stephen

You know that the new home of the old bend.ly is this one?
https://github.com/openlilylib/openlilylib/tree/master/notation-snippets/guitar-string-bending

I think that a diff file of your changes compared to that version would be more useful.