Re: Indenting arbitrary lines

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Indenting arbitrary lines
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 12:03:43 -0800

> Could you put all the lines that are "continuations" in a single score block,
> and have multiple score blocks?  You could then try a negative indent for the
> first line to "outdent" it.

[I just realized I didn't post this to the list. Plus I'm hoping for
some more responses]

I think if I were doing this manually that would probably work.
Unfortunately changing my software to generate multiple score blocks
would require a lot of work that I'm not sure is justified for just
this one thing. I was lucky that I was able to insert the basic
acrostic idea without having to rewrite any of the infrastructure.