Re: [Announce] Boulez anyone?

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: [Announce] Boulez anyone?
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:16:37 -0700 (MST)

You know, I am 100% sure I knew about this at one point, but since I had never used it myself, I guess I had forgotten about it :)

- Abraham

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 13, 2015, at 4:16 AM, Noeck [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Thanks a lot Abraham, it is just great to see all these styles.

You know that, but for all who don't: straight flags and other flag styles can
also be easily set in LilyPond for fonts that support it like the default font:
http://www.lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/snippets/rhythms#rhythms-using-alternative-flag-styles

Cheers,
Joram