[Announce] Boulez anyone?

From: tisimst
Subject: [Announce] Boulez anyone?
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 19:28:05 -0700 (MST)

Fellow engravers,

The OFL font "Boulez", known for its parallelogram-shaped flags and
originally designed for Finale, is now available at  fonts.openlilylib.org
<http://fonts.openlilylib.org/>  , under the reserved font name
"LilyBoulez"! The accompanying font stylesheets have been added/updated as
well.

Donations for my efforts are always welcome, but not required of course.
Either way, go check it out and let me know if something doesn't work.

And for all you MuseScore users out there, past and present, you'll notice
my take on Marc Sabatella's "Reunion" as one of the example scores to
showcase this font.

Happy Engraving,
Abraham