Re: Vertical axis grob error

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Vertical axis grob error
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:30:57 -0600

Hi Chris,

On Tue, Feb 10, 2015 at 3:56 PM, Chris Trahan <address@hidden> wrote:
When I compile a score that I'm working on I'm getting the following errors.

programming error: could not find this grob's vertical axis group in the vertical alignment
continuing, cross fingers

I can't seem to recreate the problem in a simple example and the source file is 533 lines long so I don't want to post it here unless it's necessary.

You might be able to isolate the problem by progressively commenting out lines, sections.

Do you notice something odd in the output?  This could help narrow it down.

Can anyone give me an idea of what to look for? I realize that this is very vague. I'm looking for suggestions of what to look for, if that is possible.

I believe this is a case where you will need to post a minimal example.

--David