Re: [ANNOUNCE] my newest Lilypond engraving

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] my newest Lilypond engraving
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2015 22:10:20 -0500

Hi Abraham,

> Not only does it look great, but it sounds great too! (I just heard the
> recording on SoundCloud). Well done

Thank you so much for the kind words.

The Chaconne is one of the (very few!) pieces from so many years ago that I
still feel merit inclusion in my official catalogue. I’m hoping the
availability (finally!) of this new score will boost awareness and performances
of it outside of my close circle of colleagues.

All the best,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>