Displaying scale position beside the note

From: address@hidden
Subject: Displaying scale position beside the note
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 14:32:10 +0100

I want to display the scale position a long side the note.

Like this, but automatically!
I have tried to search for it, but not finding anything (which probably is due to my lack of knowing what 'scale position' is called officially)

Is there something in Lilypond or a snippet or do I have to make it myself?

%% Start
\version "2.19.15"

\score {
  <<
    \new Staff {
      \key g \major
      \set fingeringOrientations = #'(right)
      < d'-2 a' -5>
    }

  \layout { }
  \midi { }
}
%% End

I just discovered that fingeringOrientations only work on chords so I need something else to show the scale position, Or some tweak...

// Anders
--
English isn't my first language.
So any error or strangeness is due to the translation.