Re: Hungarian Gregorian

From: Pierre Perol-Schneider
Subject: Re: Hungarian Gregorian
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 21:15:27 +0100

What if, we have 2 note with ledgerline in 1 melisma
like here: in Sanctus (after Kyrie)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1x9jbJPH9FkbmN1ZVY3VzdsaEk/view

In the last but one version we could change the space after the c
I attached.

Ok, I'll take a look later on.

Another question in connetction with clef.
How can I do F maior?? like here in Alleluja:
(after Graduale)

Oups, I did not thought about that... Mea culpa.
Just try to \omit Accidental in the melisma defs.
Anyway this score can easly be done in the standard notation, see : http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=974

One more thing: do not use ragged-right or ragged-last settings, this will cause a disaster...

Cheers,
Pierre