Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 14:26:44 +0100

Am 30.01.2015 um 08:16 schrieb Urs Liska:

Am 30.01.2015 um 08:13 schrieb Philippe Massart:

Probably not. I assume that hash hasn't been properly filtered. Could you please post the generated .inp and maybe also the LilyPond file?

Urs

These are based on the sample file included :

Ah, OK.
I see the offending LaTeX code, but I'll have to look into the reason why this is generated.
The #f in the first line of the .inp file is the result of exporting something that evaluates to false.

Urs

It turns out that custom annotation types were not properly handled. \annotate looks up the LaTeX value in an alist dictionary, and for custom annotations this simply returned "#f".

Pushed a fix, should work now.
Thanks for the report.

Best
Urs