Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: ScholarLY - introduction and call for collaboration
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 11:31:36 +0100

Am 28.01.2015 um 11:11 schrieb Noeck:
why we use so many discrete projects and repositories
I would like to second this. I am much more likely to check things out (and
perhaps contribute to things) that are in the openlilylib snippets as this is
the only repo I have checked out besides the lilypond git. All other repos would
be an extra step and need extra motivation to do so.
But of course you are free to organize GASP etc. however you want.

I hope my other reply is a sufficient answer to this?

Thanks for the blog post and the work behind it. From Urs’ questions on this
list, I guess that the second last post on the blog was not the last one on
partial compiling – which I find very exciting.

Yep. I definitely want to reach the state where I can recompile the currently edited system only - which would dramatically increase the responsiveness of editing LilyPond files.

Urs

Cheers,
Joram