Re: Proposed changes to LSR Snippet 906

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Proposed changes to LSR Snippet 906
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 16:50:13 -0700 (MST)

tisimst wrote

> Kieren MacMillan wrote
>> How about this?
> +1!
>
> Nice work, Kieren. I just wish I didn't have to also manually offset the
> ViolinGroup brace as well. Otherwise, I think this is excellent.
>
> -Abraham

Actually, I thought about and played with Kieren's suggestion a little more,
but one issue I discovered is that it continues to print the larger
"Orchestra" brace way out to the left, but we only need it the one time at
the beginning, so I'd have to say I'm more inclined to put it in the
instrument name and deal with manually adjusting the brace size.

Objections?

-Abraham