Re: Grand Advanced Stylesheet Project (GASP)

From: Jay Anderson
Subject: Re: Grand Advanced Stylesheet Project (GASP)
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 21:50:53 -0700

On Sun, Jan 18, 2015 at 8:44 PM, Kieren MacMillan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Let’s start making a list of the “big picture” targets:
>     piano solo
>     instrument solo/part
>     orchestra score
>     choir, a cappella
>     choir plus piano
>     piano + voice, art song
>     piano + voice + guitar chords, popular
>     chamber score (2-4 players)
>     piano chamber score with cue staves
>     pipe organ solo
>     lead sheet
>
> Other obvious ones?

- solo instrument + solo instrument (solo part is cue staff)

I assume the goal is mostly for setting sensible defaults for a
specific type of score and less about building the structure. So you'd
still need to manually build the scores and staves. Correct?

-----Jay