Re: Order of contexts over staves

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Order of contexts over staves
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 22:21:05 -0000

Phil Holmes wrote Sunday, January 18, 2015 8:29 PM

[snip minimal example]

> The attached image shows the proble of the dynamic being over the ossia,
> rather than the permanent stave.

Thanks Phil,

It really is so much more tempting to investigate the question when there is
a ready-made minimal example to get one started ;)  Three replies already!

Well, in the end Keith beat me to it, with both the explanation and the way to
fix the issue.

Trevor