Nested volta brackets

From: John McWilliam
Subject: Nested volta brackets
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 14:30:10 -0700 (MST)

I have a piece which has a complex repeat. The first time through the first
two bars are omitted. The second time the notes bracketed [S] are played.
This entire sequence is then played again, however, the second time the
notes bracketed [D] are played. In total the line is played four times in
different ways.

The snippet shows how this is done, however, I would like to replace the
text spanner with a volta bracket embracing the first two bars and with the
text "Lines 2 & 4 only" Is this possible?

Test.ly <http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n170488/Test.ly>

-----
John McWilliam