Re: segmented glissando lines

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: segmented glissando lines
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 22:22:15 +0100

Am 10.01.2015 um 22:22 schrieb Orm Finnendahl:
Hi,

  I can't find documentation about how to write segmented glissando
lines, like in the attached png. The line segments have to get notated
with precise rhythms, so I'm looking for something similar to
glissando notation but without noteheads.

I tried this:

\new Staff
\relative c'' {
   \hide NoteHead
   \hide Stem
   d,8 \glissando  f' \glissando
   d, \glissando  f' \glissando
   e, \glissando  g' \glissando
   d, \glissando  f' \glissando
}

But this only makes the NoteHeads invisible. Removing the
Note_heads_engraver makes the glissandolines disappear.

Does anybody know how to achieve this?

Can't test right now, but what about \omit NoteHead?

Urs

--
Orm