Re: "Collect" barnumbers for line and page breaks

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: "Collect" barnumbers for line and page breaks
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 15:04:58 -0600

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 2:06 PM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi David,

thank you for that suggestion.
I'll try to get my mind around this ASAP.
On the first sight I don't understand too much of it. But at least I notice that I'm not afraid of these lambda, let and let* constructs anymore. Finally I'm getting *somewhere* to familiarity with the basic working of Scheme code. What I'm still at a major loss is how Scheme interacts with LilyPond specific functionality. There's really a need for education in that sector.

Yes,  The Scheme comes in a natural progression..  There's plenty on the internet to assist self-study, and you can do a lot with simple constructs.  LilyPond internals?  There's huge room for documentation/tutorials here.  Not just explanations for the user, but comments in the code, of which there are precious few.

I would love to help out with this, but I don't know where to begin!

David