Re: Demo: Score and parts template

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Demo: Score and parts template
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 12:54:54 -0500

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 10:12 PM, James Harkins <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Since the question came up about organizing LilyPond code for score and parts, I thought I would make a quick demo of what I believe to be the standard way to do it. Somehow I pieced these ideas together from LP code that I found online (Mozart Horn Concerto, as I recall), but I don't remember finding a compact example.

Thanks, James Harkins. I don't have the time to look at it immediately, but I've been wishing there were just such a template.

Thanks again,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer