Re: Add \mark entries with edition-engraver?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Add \mark entries with edition-engraver?
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2015 16:28:23 +0100

Am 10.01.2015 um 16:20 schrieb Kieren MacMillan:
Hi Jan-Peter,

TimeSignature grobs are another kind, I'd like to add conditionally or with the
edition-engraver, if the instrument-transposition changes.
Um… you mean KeySignature?  =)
In any case, YES — this would let me remove about a third of the remaining \tag
constructs in the content part of my music.

  Again, that shouldn't be that hard, there is a TimeSignatureEngraver, which
does it, but it didn't work out correctly yet.
Also, Clef (if it’s not already supported) — that would let me remove another
quarter of my \tag constructs.

Looking forward to seeing how this evolves, and helping where I can.

What makes me quite excited is that I can see how all this stuff can be integrated in Frescobaldi. As it is possible to "inject" temporary LilyPond code I see a lot of fancy things becoming possible. Including my favourite "original breaks" ;-)

Urs

Thanks,
Kieren.