Re: How can I write simultaneous music in \chordmode?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: How can I write simultaneous music in \chordmode?
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 16:46:48 -0500

Hi Jim,

> Thanks for the reply, Kieren, but that doesn't help.

Did you try adjusting the function to handle chords? As I wrote, “This kind of
thing would also automagically work — ****or easily be made to work**** —  on
chords.” (new emphasis)

Unfortunately, that's beyond my Scheme-fu, and I have no spare time right now
to climb that learning curve.
But I’m sure someone out there could make it work without too much trouble.
If you want to take a stab at it yourself, files like chord-entry.scm will give
you lots of ideas on how to manipulate chords.

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
www:  <http://www.kierenmacmillan.info>