Alternative fonts glyph support

From: tisimst
Subject: Alternative fonts glyph support
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:26:59 -0700 (MST)

All,

I've been thinking about what has been done on the alternative music fonts
and I thought I'd pose a question, welcoming any feedback. Here we go...

With the workflow I use to create the font files, if there's a glyph that I
don't replace, I just keep it the way it is found in Emmentaler (e.g.,  the
shape-notes and chant notation, etc.).

My question is this: Is this necessary to keep including them?

The truth is, there are a bunch of glyphs that I NEVER EVER change from one
font file to the next. Since we have access to all of these less-common
glyphs as a part of Emmentaler, I don't see a big need to keep propagating
them.

That being said, if no one complains too loudly, I think I may remove
support for them. What think ye all?

Happy New Years!

-Abraham