Re: making a Tie more parabolic

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: making a Tie more parabolic
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:59:48 -0600

Hi Abraham,

On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 11:09 AM, tisimst <address@hidden> wrote:

It certainly does say that these are supposed to be visible in the IR, but
why aren't they? What can we do to get things like this there? I'm happy to
assist if I can be given some direction...

I'm a little mystified at what's happening with the documentation of slur-interface vs. tie-interface.  If you look at the end of slur.cc and tie.cc you see a documentation string for the relevant interfaces.  The doc string for slur-interface appears at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/internals/slur_002dinterface.

However, the helpful string for tie-interface in tie.cc doesn't appear here:
 http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/internals/tie_002dinterface.

Is the documentation in the NR not being derived from the doc string of the interface?

Confused,
David