Mac DMG

From: Arthur Hixson
Subject: Mac DMG
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 17:56:39 -0800

I’ve been running Frescobaldi under Mint although it’s a bit back-leveled.

I was pleased to see a DMG for Mac as I wasn’t able to complete the MacPorts
installation due to a missing file;  MacPorts gave me an unusable fix.

My Lilypond is installed in an app and Frescobaldi is not able to find it.  And
I’m not able to put the app in the path in the preference dialog.
I’ve tried copying the executable to my bin folder and set the path to that,
but it still is not found.

What’s the trick here?
Arthur Hixson