Re: Frescobaldi 2.17

From: Guy Stalnaker
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi 2.17
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 14:56:49 -0800 (PST)

My thanks to Wilbert and all the Frescobaldi developers. I *love* this program (well, as much as one can love a computer program). I use it daily for my music composing and cannot imagine using Lilypond without it.

About the only thing it cannot do I wish it could do is run on an iPad/Android tablet (for editing during, say, my half-hour morning and afternoon bus commute). I wouldn't even want the whole shebang, just the editor, the outline, the pdf display, and lilypond. But, alas, I know LP doesn't (to my knowledge) run on iOS/AndroidOS (yet).

Best regards,

Guy