Re: Create one png image per pageBreak?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Create one png image per pageBreak?
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 20:51:25 +0100

Do separate \score blocks with page breaks between help you?

Urs

Am 22. Dezember 2014 19:37:18 MEZ, schrieb Stan Mulder <address@hidden>:
I would like to specify a fretboard guitar chord and then create a png image
of just that chord alone (fretboard with fingerings and chord name above
it). But I would like to do this for all the chords and have a separate
image for each chord.

If this can be automated, that would be great. It seems that a \pageBreak
might create separate images, but it only create separate pages when the
page is filled up. Is there a way to accomplish this? I'm doing this for a
friend who would like to have an image for each individual guitar symbol, so
he can arrange chords in MSWord. In the short run this might be a good way
for him to work with chords. In the long run he should learn Lilypond, but
that is for the future!

Or maybe this can be done with the \book{} command?

I would appreciate some suggestions/examples here.

lilypond-user mailing list
address@hidden