Re: [OT] solfege to notes software?

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: [OT] solfege to notes software?
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 20:48:26 +0100

Il giorno sab 13 dic 2014 alle 20:15, Jay Vara <address@hidden> ha scritto:
All music in Carnatic Classical music is written in solfege. Not sure if this is an example of what you are talking about.

No, I was talking about how to enter quickly music in lilypond format:

1. type lilypond input (slow) - what we all do
2. you play a MIDI keyboard and Rumor turns it to lilypond input
3. you read the music (solfege) following a certain tempo and a software catches note names and durations (pitches to be checked manually later)

I was daydreaming about a software who can do option 3.