Re: anti-alias-factor kills the transparency (pngalpha)

From: Noeck
Subject: Re: anti-alias-factor kills the transparency (pngalpha)
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 22:16:09 +0100

…
> -danti-alias-factor=4
>
> That removes the transparency and reverts to the white background.

No answers up to now. I suppose this means it is just not implemented in a way
that the
pixmap-format and the anti-alias-factor can work together. I.e. that the
downscaling of anti-alias
method does not care about transparancy and as it is done after the creation of
a transparent
png, the transparancy is lost.

Could that be added as a bug (or a wish for an enhancement)?

Cheers,
Joram